In accordance with European Regulation 679/16 (GDPR) as amended, we are providing you with required information regarding the processing of personal data provided by you.
1. The "Data Controller is CO.ME.T s.r.l. Tax ID/VAT Reg. No. IT04787000282, based in 35030 Saccolongo (PD) Italy, via Luigi Einaudi, 72/74, electronic mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. Processing shall be carried out with manual, computerised and telecommunications instruments in compliance with rules in force and the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, relevance, completeness, not exceeding the original purpose, accuracy and with the logic of organisation and processing strictly related to the purposes pursued and, in any case, in order to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data processed, in accordance with the organisational, physical and logical measures envisaged by the provisions in force.
3. The personal data collected and processed ("Personal Data"), are the set of data through which it is possible to identify the natural person they belong to ("the Data Subject"), such as: first name, surname, tax ID, residence, mobile phone number, email address, Internet address, account balance, credentials for access to the site, etc. Included among Personal Data are special data from which it is possible to determine racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, as well as health and sex life.
4. Specific notices could be printed on web pages in relation to particular services or processing of the data supplied by the user or Data Subject and the appropriate consents (where necessary) will be collected at the same places.
5. Purpose of processing, legal basis and storage time A. to respond to requests for information and/or offers made about the services proposed by the data controller and for all communication activities related to responding to your request to be contacted and receive an offer.
The data processed are:
The data required for the purposes indicated in point A are necessary to satisfy the requests of the data subject. The legal basis and lawfulness of processing are found in obligations which much be fulfilled prior to conclusion of the contract and contractual obligations connected to supply of a service or satisfying the requests of the data subject. (Art. 6 letter b).
The data provided for the purposes indicated in point A will be processed by the Data Controller in relation to the purposes stated. The processing of personal data will be for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the same.
Please note that the data provided may be processed for the protection of the legitimate interests of the data controller, including in particular for defence in court proceedings. In this case also the principles of necessity, proportionality and not exceeding the original purpose will be followed.
6. Dissemination, Possible recipients or categories of recipients of the data
No data will be disseminated in any way. The data provided will only be processed by properly trained persons authorised to carry out processing, as well as through processors connected to the data controller by a particular contract, for example: companies that provide services related to the management of the computer system and telecommunications networks and advice to the data controller.
You may ask the Data Controller for an updated list with identifying details on all the Processors any time.
Your data will not be transferred outside the EU.
Your data may also be disclosed to third parties (Public Bodies, Police Forces), but only for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, or regulation or EU legislation.
7. Rights of the data subject Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 77 of the GDPR
We inform you that you have the right of access your personal data, rectification, erasure and eventually to be forgotten, restriction of processing, portability of data and to object at any time to the processing of your personal data.
In addition, we are also informing you that you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal of consent (Art. 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR).
Pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you habitually reside, work or in the place where the alleged breach occurred.
9. In order to exercise rights or for any request or need relating to this notice, you can contact the Data Controller at this e-mail address: email@example.com.
The Data Controller